This item ships FREE!
Exploring the world of math is fun with Everwood Friends double-sided 21-100 Frame Booster. Pair this booster with our Twenty Frame to put together a full 1-100 set of numbers. Use this set to practice counting to 100 and put numbers in order.
One side is printed with numbers and the other side is blank so you can adapt the twenty frames to your child’s needs over time. Use these Twenty Frames to develop number sense, subitize, compose and decompose numbers and begin early addition and subtraction.
Use with loose parts you may already own or combine it with our marbles, wood balls or felt balls.
- 4 solid maple blocks
- Dimensions: 13-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 10 x 2 x 1/2
Crayon and balls shown in image are for scale only, and are not included.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ Learning Resources are crafted with the same love and attention to detail as all of our blocks and toys.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- Printing is in a durable, kid-safe ink.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 3+.