About Everwood Friends
Everwood is a friendly place filled with wonder and happiness for the young and young at heart.
We searched for years to find the perfect toys and baby products for the children in our lives, but could never find quite what we had in mind. When we started making building blocks the way we thought they should be, our friends and family loved what we created. Soon our own little ones arrived and we added more items that we found to be fun and useful in our home. Each year since 2010 we have shared our passion for beautifully designed and crafted wooden toys and baby items with more and more people.
In all of our products we focus on thoughtful design; safe and responsible materials; and simple, beautiful craftsmanship. All our products are crafted in our own workshop and made with care in Minnesota. We are a small business and hope you love what we create as much as we do, but if you're ever unsatisfied in any way please let us know so we can make things right.
We hope Everwood can bring joy to the little ones in your life!
- Email us any time: mail@EverwoodFriends.com
- Free shipping is offered on US orders only.
- Customers shipping to Canada are responsible for all applicable duties and taxes, to be collected by carrier (UPS) upon delivery. We recommend you set up an online account with UPS to pre-pay taxes/duties to avoid additional fees from UPS.
- We typically ship non-custom orders within 2-3 business days.
- Orders ship ground by USPS or UPS.
- Transit times are typically 1-4 days depending on the shipping distance from Minnesota.
- We currently ship only to addresses in the US and most of Canada. Sorry, no other international shipping or expedited delivery is available.
Everwood Friends™ Guarantee & Return Policy
We stand behind the quality of all our products. Given the natural materials and hand-crafted nature of our products some variations are expected, but if for any reason you are unsatisfied you may return the product within 90 days for a full refund (less shipping).
Before returning a product, we would love a chance to make things right. If you have a concern or receive a defective product or are missing a part, please email us at mail@EverwoodFriends.com for a free replacement.
If you still need to return an item, email us for return instructions. We'll notify you via e-mail when we receive the returned item and again when your payment has been refunded. Returns are typically processed within a few business days of receipt of the return.
Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to protect against damage or lost packages. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We want every child to safely enjoy Everwood Friends products. We put tremendous attention into the appearance, feel, and safety of every block we craft. We have all of our products tested for safety by a third-party laboratory and maintain strict process controls to exceed safety requirements. We certify our products conform to all applicable US safety regulations, including CPSIA.
Thank you for supporting Everwood Friends!
- Ben & Renee Cedarberg