This item ships FREE!
Learn about some of the plants and animals that live in the desert ecosystems in North America with this beautiful Matching Game by Everwood Friends!
This game features 24 maple blocks, with 12 different vibrant images printed in durable, kid-safe ink.
The tiles are exactly 1/2 of our standard cube, so they can be easily combined with other Everwood Friends™ blocks for even more creativity! Imagination is the limit! What will your blocks make?
Designed for boys & girls ages 2+.
- 24 blocks: 1-3/8" tiles, printed on 1 side
- Durable cloth draw-string bag for tidy storage and easy portability
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting. Package dimensions 8.25" x 5.5" x 1"; 1 lbs.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.
Includes illustrations by Tara - The Naturalist