This item ships FREE!
Kids will love learning about children from other cultures with this beautiful set of Children of the World building blocks!
Everwood Friends™ 24-piece Children of the World Block Set includes 24 children in traditional dress vibrantly printed on one side of solid maple blocks with durable kid-safe ink. Each block also shows the child's country, flag symbol, and says "Hello" in their native language!
Comes with convenient storage bag.
Thanks to our precise unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends™. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Makes a beautiful stand-alone play set or addition to a block collection. We hope our blocks will bring joy to the little ones in your life!
- 24 blocks, printed with durable kid-safe ink on 1 side
- Storage bag
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting.
- Shipping weight 2 lbs.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.