Flat 8x4 (1/2 thickness) Rainbow Arch and Half Circle Building Blocks
Everwood Friends item: 1714
This is an individual solid maple building block Flat Rainbow Arch and Half Circle set.
- Unit geometry: 8 x 4 x 0.5
- Dimensions: 11" x 5-1/2" x 11/16"
All of blocks found in our popular sets are also available individually as open stock. Fill in your block collection with the specific blocks you would like.
Thanks to their standard unit geometry, all of our blocks integrate with all other Everwood Friends™ blocks and expansion sets making it easy to add to the collection over time. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Crayon shown in image is for scale only, and is not included.
- 2-piece solid maple block set
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, pillars, flats, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are excellent for teaching hand-eye coordination, balance, spatial reasoning, and fine motor skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are a great social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.