This item ships FREE!
Expand your child's learning and building ability with this block set that features the alphabet lovingly engraved in upper and lower case letters, Braille and American Sign Language! Stack and combine the letters to create words, teach your little one how to finger spell, and experience genuine Braille.
Ideal for young builders. Because of our unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other Everwood Friends™ blocks. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come. Imagination is the limit! What will your blocks make?
Designed for boys & girls ages 1 to 5+.
- 28 blocks: 1-3/8" cubes, engraved on 4 sides, including 26 letters plus two punctuation blocks
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.