This set ships FREE!
Everwood Friends™ 46 piece Beginner Set of building blocks is perfect for girls and boys to start building.
The wide variety of 14 different shapes and sizes helps this block set grow with a child's ability. The included building platform allows kids to build on thick carpet, or to add another level to their structure.
With many of the same kindergarten size unit blocks as our larger sets, this set is a beautiful beginning to a wonderful set of building blocks with interesting pieces to keep children of all ages active with imaginative play for hours.
Help your child develop their fine motor skills and their creativity with these beautiful solid maple blocks. Imagination is the limit! What will your blocks make?
- 46 blocks in 14 shapes including a building platform
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs. These blocks are heavy!
- Comes attractively packaged and ready to gift
Thanks to our precise unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends . These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Block Set Comparison
|Set Name||My First Set||Jr. Builder Set||Beginner Set||Core Set||Deluxe Set||Advanced Set||Deluxe Expansion||Advanced Expansion|
|Kids||1||1||1||1||1 to 2||1 to 2|
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, pillars, flats, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Our building platforms add a whole new level of fun and creativity to our sets. Builders can use the platforms to build on thick carpet, move their structures, or to add floors and roofs to their structures.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are excellent for teaching hand-eye coordination, balance, spatial reasoning, and fine motor skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are a great social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.