LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY.
This item ships FREE!
Children can build their own Christmas scene with these adorable, sparkly building blocks!
Everwood Friends™ Santa & Friends Block Set has sparkling acrylic gems securely inset on one side of the ornament and present blocks and are printed on one side with durable kid-safe ink.
Thanks to our precise unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends™. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Makes a beautiful stand-alone play set or addition to a block collection. We hope our blocks will bring joy to the little ones in your life!
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 8 blocks, printed with durable kid-safe ink on 1 side:
- Tall blocks: 2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Small blocks: 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.
Includes graphics by Pixel Paper Prints.