SOLD OUT! 21 pc. Valentine Fairytale Castle Maple Building Block Set
Everwood Friends item: 23018
LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY. Explore all our Valentine's Day items here.
This item ships FREE!
Celebrate your little Valentine with this stunning castle block set!
Everwood Friends™ 21 pc. Valentine Fairytale Castle Set is brimming with special blocks, including pieces printed with durable kid-safe ink and securely inset with sparkling acrylic gems on one side. Several of these blocks are ONLY available in this set!
Need building instructions? Check out our building video on Instagram @everwood_friends!
Thanks to our precise unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends™. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Makes a beautiful stand-alone set or addition to a block collection. We hope our blocks will bring joy to the little ones in your life!
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 21 blocks with acrylic gems inset and printed with durable kid-safe ink on 1 side:
- Largest block: 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- Smallest block: 2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.