This set ships FREE!
See all Everwood Friends™ Notch Blocks.
The Core Notch Block Expansion completes up the Core Notch Block Set when added to the Beginner Notch Block Set.
Beginner Notch Block Set + Core Notch Block Expansion = Core Notch Block Set.
Everwood Friends™ Notch Blocks are amazing open-ended toys that allow builders to create structures that don't accidentally fall down. Build a doll house, fire station, sports stadium, or castle, then play with it without worrying about it tumbling down when it's bumped! Best of all, when it's time for something new, just knock it down and start fresh!
Recommended for ages 3+.
Easily add to your Notch Blocks collection over time with and Expansion or Open Stock blocks!
Crayon shown in image is for scale only, and is not included.
- 30 blocks
- Step-by-step building instructions to create the models shown
- Comes attractively packaged and ready to gift
- Approximate weight: 5 pounds
Thanks to our precise 1-3/8" unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends . These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Notch Block Set Comparison
|Beginner Notch Blocks
|Core Notch Blocks
|Deluxe Notch Blocks
|Advanced Notch Blocks
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 3+.
A Learning Experience
- Notch blocks are excellent for developing hand-eye coordination, balance, spatial reasoning, STEM, and fine motor skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys!