This item ships FREE!
View all Everwood Friends™ Gem Blocks.
Everwood Friends™ 60 piece Gem Building Block Collection adds a beautiful sparkle of light and fun to any play area!
The set includes 60 solid maple building blocks, each with high-quality acrylic gems securely inset in one side. There are 5 blocks each of 12 different colors. Recommended for ages 3+.
We craft the Display Tray with the same solid maple and attention to detail as each of our blocks. The tray base is Baltic birch, like our building platforms. The tray is 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" to fit comfortably on a shelf.
The precise dimension of these blocks match those of standard unit blocks, making them integrate perfectly with all other Everwood Friends™ building blocks!
Gem blocks serve as great additions to decorate castles and palaces, and as a stand-alone playset. These lovingly crafted blocks will be heirlooms, providing endless hours of fun and creativity for generations to come!
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 60 gem unit blocks with inset acrylic gems
- 24 cubes (1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 1-3/8") Same as our 24 pc. Cube Gem Blocks set.
- 24 squares (1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 11/16") Same as our 24 pc. Square Gem Blocks set.
- 12 double gem blocks (2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 11/16") Same as our 12 pc. Double Gem Blocks set.
- Display Tray 12-1/2" x 12-1/2"
- Comes attractively packaged and ready to gift
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA. Acrylic gems are imported.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, beams, pillars, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.