This set ships FREE!
View all Everwood Friends™ Little Town Blocks.
Everwood Friends™ Little Town Blocks make it fun and easy for a little one to create their own village or city!
Designed with some of our youngest builders in mind (but great for all ages 18 months+), each chunky block is a full unit thick (1-3/8") making it very stable for stacking and to stand on end. Like all Everwood Friends™ blocks, every edge is rounded and every surface is sanded buttery smooth. Kids and grown-ups love handling these adorable blocks and combining them to create unique buildings for their own Little Town!
Every block and edge is based on a precise 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember. This means these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends. These lovingly crafted blocks will be heirlooms, providing endless hours of fun and creativity for generations to come!
- 6 solid hard maple building blocks
- Largest block is 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- Comes attractively packaged and ready to gift
- Approximate weight: 1 pound
(Note: crayon in image is to show scale only, and is not included)
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.