This item ships FREE!
View all Everwood Friends™ Gem Blocks.
Everwood Friends™ 4 piece set of 8x2 Roof Triangle Gem Building Blocks add a beautiful sparkle of vibrant color to any building block set!
Everwood Friends™ 4-piece 8x2 Roof Triangle Gem Unit Blocks include 4 solid maple building blocks, each with a giant, high-quality 2" acrylic gem securely inset on one side. The set includes 1 block each of 4 different bright color gems. Recommended for ages 18 months+.
The precise dimension of these blocks match those of standard unit blocks, making them integrate perfectly with all other Everwood Friends™ building blocks!
Gem blocks serve as great additions to decorate castles and palaces, and as a stand-alone playset. These lovingly crafted blocks will be heirlooms, providing endless hours of fun and creativity for generations to come!
- 4 solid maple blocks, each with 1 acrylic gem securely inset on one side
- Comes attractively packaged and ready to gift
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA. Acrylic gems are imported.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, beams, pillars, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.