This item ships FREE!
Teach your little one to finger spell, and expand your child's spelling and building skills with this natural maple block set that features the ASL alphabet permanently engraved on one side. The reverse side is engraved with Uppercase letters.
Spell a child's name or a special message! A fun learning toy and décor item, with carefully rounded edges and sanded surfaces, these blocks are lovely to both look at and feel.
This set makes a beautiful baby shower gift, a gift for a child learning to spell, a teacher, and décor for nursery or desk.
- 28 blocks: 1-3/8" cubes, permanently engraved on 2 sides, including 26 letters plus two punctuation blocks
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting. Package dimensions 10" x 6" x 1.5". 1.75 lbs.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.