This item ships FREE!
Kids have been using sticks to create letters, numbers and shapes for centuries. Use our set of learning sticks to practice creating letters, numbers and shapes. Pair them with an Index Card Holder to show them what letter, number or shape to create or let their imaginations run wild! You can also create simple words.
These blocks can also be added to your block collection so they can keep being used over time.
See all Everwood Friends™ Learning Resources.
- (2) 8x4 Large arches
- Dimensions: 11" x 5-1/2" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 8 x 4 x 1/2
- (2) 8x2 Small arches
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 4 x 2 x 1/2
- (4) 8x1 flat blocks
- Dimensions: 11" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 8 x 1 x 1/2
- (4) 4x1 flat blocks
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 4 x 1 x 1/2
- (3) 2x1 flat blocks
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 2 x 1 x 1/2
- (2) 1x1 flat blocks
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Unit block geometry: 1 x 1 x 1/2
- Drawstring storage bag
Crayon shown in image is for scale only, and is not included.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ Learning Resources are crafted with the same love and attention to detail as all of our blocks and toys.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 3+.