This item ships FREE!
Everwood Friends™ 2-piece Rainbow Building Block Set will brighten any room or building block creation!
This solid maple unit block set contains a large arch and nesting half circle with a rainbow and clouds vividly printed on one side in kid-safe, permanent ink.
Thanks to our precise unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends™. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Makes a beautiful piece of nursery decor or addition to a block set. We hope our blocks will bring joy to the little ones in your life!
- Unit geometry: 8 x 4 x 1
- Dimensions: 11" x 5-1/2" x 1-3/8"
Crayon shown in image is for scale only, and is not included.
- 2-piece solid maple block set
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, pillars, flats, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are excellent for teaching hand-eye coordination, balance, spatial reasoning, and fine motor skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are a great social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.