This item ships FREE!
View all Everwood Friends™ Gem Blocks.
Everwood Friends™ Small Pastel Gem Building Blocks include four beautiful, soft colors in three shapes of small gem blocks. These four special colors are not included in our other small gem block sets, and were previously available only in the Large Pastel Gem Blocks.
Set includes Jonquil (pastel yellow), Peach (pastel orange), Black Diamond, and Lilac (pastel purple).
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 8 cubes (1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 1-3/8") Same size as our 24 pc. Cube Gem Blocks set.
- 8 squares (1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 11/16") Same size as our 24 pc. Square Gem Blocks set.
- 4 double gem blocks (2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 11/16") Same size as our 12 pc. Double Gem Blocks set.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA. Acrylic gems are imported.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, beams, pillars, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.