Last chance - this item is discontinued!
This item ships FREE!
Learn about the story of Noah and practice spatial reasoning and reading skills while playing with our Noah's Ark Jumbo Wooden Puzzle Blocks. This set features 12 engraved 2-3/4" square maple blocks perfect for teaching about animals and the Bible's story of Noah.
On one side, the blocks can be combined to make 3 different 4-piece puzzles. On the other side are 12 different engraved illustrations and titles. You'll find these pictures in the set: Noah; Ark; Gull; Bear; Zebra; Lion; Camel; Flamingo; Rhinoceros; Elephant; Chicken; and Giraffe.
The blocks are made on the precise scale of our standard unit blocks, so they can be easily combined with other Everwood Friends™ blocks for even more creativity! Imagination is the limit! What will your blocks make?
Designed for boys & girls ages 2+.
- 12 blocks: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8", engraved on 2 sides
- Durable cloth draw-string bag for tidy storage and easy portability
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting. Package dimensions 8.5" x 5.5" x 3.25"; 3 lbs.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.