This set ships FREE!
View all Everwood Friends™ Castle Blocks.
The Everwood Friends™ Castle Building Blocks Booster Set with Tray adds the excitement of castle walls, towers, and gates to your unit block set!
We craft the Display Tray with the same solid maple and attention to detail as each of our blocks. The tray base is Baltic birch, like our building platforms. The tray is 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" to fit comfortably on a shelf.
Every shape and edge is based on a precise 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember. This means these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends. These lovingly crafted blocks will be heirlooms, providing endless hours of fun and creativity for generations to come!
- 18 blocks in 6 shapes
- (1) 2-piece 4x2 Castle Gate and Door Set - dimensions: 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- (2) 4x2 Castle Tower - dimensions: 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- (2) 4x2 Castle Wall - dimensions: 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- (4) 4x1 Castle Wall - dimensions: 5-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 1-3/8"
- (8) 2x1 Flat Castle Wall - dimensions: 2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 11/16"
- Display Tray 12-1/2" x 12-1/2"
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Comes attractively packaged and ready to gift
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are precision crafted in Minnesota of domestic hard maple.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All surfaces are rounded for safety and sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks come in dozens of versatile shapes and sizes like cubes, blocks, pillars, flats, arches, ramps, triangles, and more. You will not find many of these shapes in other building block sets!
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Our building platforms add a whole new level of fun and creativity to our sets. Builders can use the platforms to build on thick carpet, move their structures, or to add floors and roofs to their structures.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are excellent for teaching hand-eye coordination, balance, spatial reasoning, and fine motor skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are a great social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.