This item ships FREE!
Children will love these African savannah Safari Animal building blocks for pretend play and adding to their building block set!
Everwood Friends™ 13-piece Safari Animals Block Set includes 13 vibrant images printed on one side of solid maple blocks with durable kid-safe ink.
- Baobab tree
- Rose-ringed parakeet
Thanks to our precise unit geometry, as your builder gets older, these blocks will work seamlessly with all other blocks and expansion sets from Everwood Friends™. These blocks will be heirlooms, lasting for generations to come.
Makes a beautiful stand-alone play set or addition to a block collection. We hope our blocks will bring joy to the little ones in your life!
- 12 blocks, printed with durable kid-safe ink on 1 side
- Largest block is 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-3/8"
- Attractively packaged and ready for gifting. Package dimensions 11" x 5.5" x 2.75"; 4 lbs.
Craftsmanship & finishing
- Our blocks are solid maple wood toy building blocks, precision made in the USA.
- Hard maple is the perfect wood for toys given its high density, hardness, and tight grain that reduces splinters. You will love the weight of these blocks!
- All edges are carefully rounded for safety and hand sanded for a beautifully smooth feel.
- Our blocks are not painted or stained for a natural beauty and durability.
- No choking hazards. Third-party lab tested for safety and certified CPSC compliant. Recommended ages 18 months+.
- Every shape and edge is based on a precise unit. This means every block, in every orientation, will simply line up with all the other blocks no matter how tall or wide a structure is.
- Everwood Friends™ blocks are based on a 1-3/8" unit, the same as standard kindergarten blocks you remember.
A Learning Experience
- Large wooden blocks are ideal for teaching hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Develop spatial reasoning skills.
- Allow your child to play creatively, combining their blocks with other popular toys or their own imaginative games.
- Blocks are an ideal social toy - the more kids (or grown kids!) building together the more fun.